NJVS expects a full commitment to academic integrity from each NJVS student.
Academic integrity means:
• Your work on each assignment will be completely your own
• Your collaboration with another classmate on any assignment will be pre-approved by your instructor
• You will not practice plagiarism in any form
• You will not allow others to copy your work
• You will not misuse content from the Internet
• Plagiarism is defined as follows: copying or using ideas or words (from another person, an online classmate, or an Internet or print source) and presenting them as your own.
Please be aware that all NJVS instructors utilize a myriad of technologies to check student work for authenticity. If an instructor confirms that a student has plagiarized work in any manner, the student will be subject to consequences determined by NJVS administration and may be removed from the course with a failing grade.